A Little Easter Basket

First off, I'm sorry for my meltdown last night. I was so frustrated with those pictures! How can something work just fine and then decide not to? I finally got the pictures to load this morning. I tried every size possible, but I think I ended up at 900x900 and it worked.

I still have that potato sack on my desk and keep cutting away on the back for small projects.



This started out to be just a magnet, but I love it with the bunnies.


I stained the woodsies. They're kind of pointy for eggs, but I can hide that.


I've got a ton of those coasters and put this one to use. Don't ask me where I got all of them. I can't tell. Funny thing is, we don't even drink Boulevard beer!



I stacked and glued my pointy eggs on the coaster.



I cut a basket shape out of the sack and glued it to brown felt for stability.



Then glued my eggs and a wire handle to one side of the basket.


Glued the top on and then it needed a little something.





That's it. So simple.

Click HERE to see where I'll be partying at this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment